The Feature Exchange Progress

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 01:07:37 EDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 5:35 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> On 09/22/2015 09:29 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
> Good news: mobile sockets were added in v7.1:
>> <
>> http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/7_1_0/LiveCodeNotes-7_1_0_rc_3.pdf
>> >

> Well, great. In that case it should work, as long as the mobile device is
> wifi-connected to the local network.
>
> --
>  Mark Wieder
>  ahsoftware at gmail.com

Hi folks,

I've been away from development for over a year now, but just started
re-reading the List. I was confused by this project to fund remote
debugging in a standalone, since it seemed to me that all the parts should
be in place for PowerDebug to work in this area. I've been reading the
Release Notes to keep up with what has been going on.

I've got a copy of PowerDebug which I wasn't able to get to work when I
first got my license for it, so put it to one side - what had particularly
intrigued me was the idea of remote debugging of standalones.

I think my first task on starting up again will be to laise with Mark and
see if I can get it working for debugging standalones on Android.

Regards
Bernard