The Feature Exchange Progress

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Sep 22 23:53:28 EDT 2015

On 09/22/2015 11:17 AM, Mark Waddingham wrote:
> It's also worth pointing out that Debugging of standalones for the platform the IDE is running on is also included in the feature. This has been an oft requested ability as sometimes things do work differently between standalone and IDE.
>
> (There are other future extensions to it on the cards too - launch and debugging of standalones on another machine/different platform; connecting to running standalones attached to the local network; server side script debugging - they aren't included in the initial offering as it would have substantially increased the cost and timescale.

...and of course I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that all this has
been working in PowerDebug for several years now: cross-platform
standalone debugging, local network debugging... the only thing holding
back mobile debugging is the fact that there's no mobile socket support
in LiveCode yet.

PowerDebug http://powerdebug.ahsoftware.net

--
  Mark Wieder