Monitoring stdout on iOS simulator

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Mon Sep 21 16:43:03 EDT 2015

Hi Jacque,

Xcode now has a “console” built into it, that I’m pretty sure still works with LiveCodes “put” command. With your device plugged in, fire up a recent version of Xcode, select the device in the Devices window, then click the little triangle icon to the right of the Filter field. That should show you the output from the device.

Good luck!

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield