Linux software suggestions

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 20 04:52:29 EDT 2015

I'm about to turn a Dell 5150 which is sitting collecting dust into my very
first Linux based machine!

This will be an open source software only machine.

I've always been Windows based so have decided to go for Mint with Cinnamon
distro as it looks like it will be easier for me to transition too.

Apart from LiveCode Community what others Open source software would those
of you who are Linux based recommend?

E.g. best email client, office suite, ftp client, graphics prog, browser,
etc..etc..

Also how is LiveCode doing with 64bit Linux, any problems or parity issues?

Looking forward to your suggestions :-)

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode