AW: Why is LC text blurred on a retina display?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 18 17:38:08 EDT 2015

Mark Waddingham wrote:
 > I'm slightly surprised lineOffset would generally be 10 times slower
 > though - do you have code that demonstrates that?

Thankfully not in the latest v7 build, 7.1rc3.  I'll see if I can get
some time later to dig up the old version where I'd seen that, but at
this point it may not matter since v7 is only two to three times slower
than v6, nowhere near as slow as seen previously for lineoffset.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems