Importing a Snapshot from a window off screen

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Sep 18 15:17:32 EDT 2015

Paul - once again thanks for this insight.  I'd thought I'd let you know
the following script which groups everything on the card, gets a
snapshot /of the group/, and then ungroups everything, is working well.

on importGroupSnapshot snapName,myRect
    repeat with C=1 to number of controls
       set the selected of control C to true
    end repeat
    group
    import snapshot from rectangle myRect of last grp
    set the name of last img to snapName
    select last group
    ungroup
    select empty