Why is LC text blurred on a retina display?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Sep 18 04:51:17 EDT 2015

Neil,

LC 8 is still in dev stage. It should not be used for production work.
The most recent version officially available for production work is LC
7.0.6. The latest version officially available for text-intensive
projects that aren't unicode-compatible yet is 6.7.6. Please, don't
recommend dev versions for production work.

Mark