Standalone Issues

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 17 13:33:49 EDT 2015

NVM. Something simple. I copied a group of these buttons from one stack to other stacks, and discovered I had not update the ID's after copying. I've seen posts about this before. It would be nice to refer to a graphic by name instead in the properties of a button so objects like my nav bar would be truely portable. I'll file an enhancement request.

Bob S