Invalid Binary error when uploading to iTunes Connect

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 11:05:06 EDT 2015

Hi folks,
I've tried compiling my iOS app using both Livecode 6.7.6 and 6.7.5. My Application has a minimum requirement of iOS 7.1. As far as I can tell my provisioning profile and all certificate related things are fine. When I zip up my standalone, and then try to upload it with Application Loader it firstly tells me that the "API analysis file is too large" (I've not seen that warning before) and then eventually I'm told later that it is an invalid binary. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Or has something changed with iTunes Connect that is affecting App Uploads?

--
Phil Jimmieson  phil at liverpool.ac.uk  (UK) 0151 795 4236
Computer Science Dept., Liverpool University, Ashton Building, Ashton Street