Cool stuff with Atom

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 16 22:30:38 EDT 2015

Hey folks

I don’t want to steal Peter B’s thunder when he announces the new version of the language package but I’ve had a little fun with it and created something which I think is pretty cool and wanted to share.

Check out the readme on my branch and you will see why: https://github.com/montegoulding/atom-language-livecode/tree/feature/linter <https://github.com/montegoulding/atom-language-livecode/tree/feature/linter>

I believe this will be in the next release of the language package.

Next step is to use datagrams or something to notify LiveCode when you save but it is compatible with stsMLXEditor for now.

Cheers

Monte