Xcode Organizer

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:03:12 EDT 2015

I was hoping  someone can explain if the Xcode Organizer for Xcode Version
6.4 (6E35b) is working properly since it shows only a Window with two tabs
"Archives" and "Crashes".

For all the documentation and LC videos I have seen the window should show
my device and how to allow it for development etc.

I am just starting today on trying to build an iPad app and what I have
found is that almost all LC reference material seems dated and doesn't
reflect what I should be seeing...or is just me?

When I generate a standalone I get an error of "Could not find a valid
identity to use for the selected profile"

I am on OS X 10.10.2

Any direction towards the steps I may be missing would be appreciated.

regards,

Glen