LiveCode and Yosemite

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Tue Sep 15 13:33:37 EDT 2015

I filed a bug report #14036 with this sample stack soon after the release of Yosemite:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48f5ietxwrm681f/BugReport.livecode?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/48f5ietxwrm681f/BugReport.livecode?dl=0>

It was acknowledged as having been received, but no action on it AFAIK. Moreover, the last time I looked, I could not find 14036 in the queue.

Good luck!! I’m hoping that the upcoming OS X will solve the problem.

Thanks,

Roger