This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Sep 10 05:04:14 EDT 2015

On 2015-09-10 08:23, Richmond wrote:
> Mark, "*flippant*" remarks often seem to hit nerves over at the
> mother-ship, lest you haven't noticed.

There's a difference between 'flippant' remarks and...

"Oh look what LiveCode have done now. How stupid is that. They obviously
don't know what there doing. I know far better."

Which is, to be frank, quite a frequent apparent subtext in a lot of
your posts :)

> We could open a whole new thread about *intentionality* here . . .

And a whole new thread on ensuring that what you write actually comes
across how you intend (indeed, I think this has come up on the list
before).

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps