This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Sep 9 21:28:01 EDT 2015

On 09/09/2015 12:06 AM, Ali Lloyd wrote:

> I'm sorry you felt it was passive-aggressively not accepted. It was meant
> neither as passive-agressively <anything>, nor <anything> not accepted.

Well, that was intended to be a flippant remark, the the posting subject
should have reinforced that.
Seems like I struck a nerve.
I was referring to the fact that my pull request wasn't rejected, but it
also was placed in a we're-not-going-to-accept-this category.
See my further comments to Mark's post, but otherwise my apology for the
unintended slight.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com