Silly conference survey

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:58:14 EDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>
wrote:
[access to Las Vegas]

> "from all parts of North America" . . . I wonder about all the users in
> China, South and Central America, Europe and Africa

Oh, yes.  Except maybe Africa.

Nonstop to most of asia, Europe.   Probably even more Asia than Europe.

Our industry makes great efforts to get people here comfortable and happy;
grumpy and tired loses the alternate reality immersion, which is our real
product (gambling is just part of the schtick, save for the very high
rollers).

It's very important to us--if people stop coming, we'd have to start paying
taxes :)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462