externals on Windows

Vokey, John vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Sep 8 15:46:40 EDT 2015

I normally use Livecode for OS X, but I have a device that is controlled from Windows.  I would like to build an interface to the device to work with Livecode on Windows, and to do so, I would need to build and external that connects with a DLL to toggle to read the inputs from the device.  I know nothing about writing externals for Livecode on Windows.  Are there any tutorials available?

--
“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt
vokey at uleth.ca