BBEdit/Textwrangler LCM for livescript

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 00:12:58 EDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 3:18 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

>  it appears that it doesn't recognize
> multiple words in a keyword definition.

I note this with Brahmanathaswami's module:

    <!-- NB multi-word keywords will not be recognised.
                There's no good solution to this, within the limits of the
BBEdit 'codeless' language module.
                It would be an option to make each word of a multi-word
operator etc into a keyword,
                eg each word of "is not among the keys of" - but this might
cause more confusion.
                -->

 keywords within quote-delimited strings are

colorized but shouldn't be.  I tried using the Open Strings 1 and Close
> Strings 1 set to quote but that had no effect.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> In James module the string pattern is:

<key>String Pattern</key>
        <string><![CDATA[
        (?x: ("(\\"|[^"\r]|\\\r)*"))
        ]]></string>

In Ali's and Trevors it's:

<key>String Pattern</key>
            <string><![CDATA[(?x:
                    )
                    ]]></string>

I think the use of CDATA means you don't use "e;

When I change James' to Ali's and Trevor's it treats strings correctly.

HTH