BBEdit/Textwrangler LCM for livescript

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Sun Sep 6 10:36:21 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have modified Trevor's BBedit language module for livescript to bring it up to date with the current docs.
(At least within the limitations of the language modules themselves.)

It is now a Codeless Language Module and should work with the current version of these editors.

I have tried it for BBedit and am assuming it will work for TextWrangler

You can get it here

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8212901/Livescript.plist <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8212901/Livescript.plist>

Please note I haven't added the newer features available in BBEdit V11 as apart from working them out it would take a bit more extensive editing of all the keywords. If I give it a go I will post the update.

Enjoy

James