export snapshot with acceleratedRendering

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Sep 4 13:29:36 EDT 2015

On either the iPhone simulator or an actual device, if acceleratedRendering is enabled and I do:

	export snapshot from rect (the rect of this card) to pictVariable as PNG

I get a solid grey image.  If I never enable acceleratedRendering, then the image comes out fine.  It seems that once acceleratedRendering has been enabled, your hosed.  I even tried this:

	set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to false
	export snapshot from rect (the rect of this card) to pictVariable as PNG
	set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to true

But, I just got the grey image again.  Is there some magic property I have to set to take a screen shot on a mobile device if acceleratedRendering is enabled?

Any guidance is appreciated!

LC 7.0.1

-Dan