No Math Skills? No Problem...

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:21:35 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 6:03 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> 'This is why so much poor software exists in the world.... Garbage in ->
> Garbage out, applies to the
> code as well as the data.'

Whilst there is no denying that, I can only think of 2, maybe 3 stacks
recently that required more than 4h grade math, and even then I used Google
to find the equations I needed ;-) By far the majority of math in my
scripts is simple addition, subtraction, or comparison (>,=,<).

I think you could get quite far with LC with only very basic math skill - I
think a logical or systematic mind would serve you better. I've certainly
created many many stacks that contain no or very simple math.

Then again, many would look at my code and be horrified ;-(