No Math Skills? No Problem...

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:57:33 EDT 2015

on Fri Sep 4
Mark Wieder writes:

> Ha! Gotta love slashdot comments...
> 'This is why so much poor software exists in the world.
> I can only imagine what nightmare code is being generated
> by such efforts. Yes, anyone can code, just as anyone
> can build a house. Whether or not the house
> collapses immediately, whether it has any real value,
> or by any other measure still depends on the skill
> of the builder, just as in software.
> Garbage in -> Garbage out, applies
> to the code as well as the data.'

Certainly, an education in software development
requires to teach about good and bad code methods
along with a Primer in Preventive Security Practices
while installing, using and programming software.

Probably, a more specific approach (as opposed to a general
method) of teaching Livecode could be more successful
to attract teachers and artists to this platform.

Alejandro