No Math Skills? No Problem...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Sep 3 18:03:34 EDT 2015

Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at ...> writes:

> How far could a person learn this platform, LiveCode, just using these
> skills: Googling, logic and trial-and-error?

Ha! Gotta love slashdot comments...

'This is why so much poor software exists in the world. I can only imagine what
nightmare code is being generated by such efforts. Yes, anyone can code, just
as anyone can build a house. Whether or not the house collapses immediately,
whether it has any real value, or by any other measure still depends on the skill
of the builder, just as in software. Garbage in -> Garbage out, applies to the
code as well as the data.'

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com