Char Set on Custom Properties

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 3 15:38:06 EDT 2015

Returning to this topic...we are in the process of creating new stacks
in LC 7 while still running older LC 6 stacks with the same app. Stacks
have custom properties containing text created on a Mac, and my app uses
MacToISO() to display the text when running on Windows.

Some of the LC 6 stacks will be edited and saved in LC 7, others will
remain as LC 6 for a while. My app needs to know whether the character
set has already been converted so it can display text correctly. Is
there a way to tell in a script?