[Bug] Red Dot Breakpoints Ignored - Recipe

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Sep 2 23:47:15 EDT 2015

On 09/02/2015 08:30 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Interesting, thanks for that. So if I hit one of these phantom orphaned
> dots it seems logical that clearing all breakpoints (from the Debug
> menu) would reset everything and put me back in business. I'll try it
> next time.

Actually, ignore all that. I just got a situation where I created two
breakpoints, set a condition for one, looked at the custom properties,
and then magically the custom props cleared out and the red dots
remained. No breakpoints, no conditions, just red dots. So it's even
screwier than I described.

The custom props, by the way, are
cREVGeneral[breakpoints] and cREVGeneral[breakpointconditions]

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com