[Bug] Red Dot Breakpoints Ignored - Recipe

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 2 22:50:49 EDT 2015

On 9/2/2015 7:10 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> I stand by my suggestion to predesignate them as "PCD", for "Pirate Code
> Dots", as they aren't binding, but merely advisory . . .

Reminds me of an Italian who told me that over there, traffic lights are
mere suggestions.

Today I finally saw my first instance of a pirate red dot breakpoint
that didn't meet my previous criteria. I am initiated. This was in LC
7.0.6 which I have just started using more regularly. Prior to 7.x I had
never seen it happen except when a script called into an IDE library.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com