Goodbye stsMLXEditor

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Sep 1 19:20:00 EDT 2015

Hah, thanks for that Mark.  You are correct, now I see the errors.  Did I
miss that somewhere in the thread?

Going back to the original issue, I guess I should track down the code in
the stsMXLEditor plugin that sets the script and set explicitvars before
and after it.  That will work for me because I use strict compile mode and
want these errors to show up but would cause a mess for folks who don't use
strict compile mode.

Perhaps the right way to do it would be to set explicitvars to the value of
the strict compile mode option or provide an option within stsMXL itself.
Unfortunately, don't have time to do that right now.