AW: Installer maker window keeps blank on OS X

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Sep 1 08:54:13 EDT 2015

I am still completely puzzled, what is going on that Mac. I have never seen
such a behavior. The first window of the installer program just keeps empty,
no control/button is shown, neither the text field, which usually is there.
I am almost sure, that it is any wired thing on the customers Mac, but the
customer, as always swears, that all other programs could be installed and
run without any problem, so it must be my crappy program.

Has anybody ever seen such a behavior on a Mac or any idea, what to check
for on that Mac, before I refund the price for my not working program to
that customer? I have no idea in which direction I could investigate.

Thanks for any ideas
Tiemo