"start using stack" only working in IDE

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 29 17:02:20 EDT 2015

The defaultFolder of a standalone is the home folder of the app itself, if I am not mistaken. You can change the defaultFolder in which case it will become that.

What I decided to do at some point in the past was have a settings card where the user can select a working folder, without which commands and functions that required it would fail with a warning dialog.

Bob S