User Guide: Call for Errata

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:35:48 EDT 2015

I find links on LiveCodes web pages to guide pages are broken and user
guides are not accessible.

The user guide for first deployment on Android is where now? The last guide
i worked with uses not updated information. I could possibly help with
that. But would it not have to be updated frequently?

Could all guides receive a date-time stamp and reference to LC versions for
users to understand their context?

I suggest creating a tester group where each one tests user guides
frequently, and updates would be frequent as well.

Roland