[ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.1 for Atom editor

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Oct 27 19:40:12 EDT 2015

From the readme:
	• LiveCode Builder source code in .lcb files
	• LiveCode server source code in .lc and .irev files
	• LiveCode Script source code in .livecodescript files, where the shebang line containslivecode or the first line contains an Emacs mode comment # -*- mode:livecodescript -*-

I would recommend following Pete’s advice and use the *.livecodescript extension for STSMLX. You don’t want your script to be recognised as iRev if it is just an object script. At least not if you are using the linter for script errors because the three supported grammars are each handled differently. LCS just sets the script of an object, iRev comments out all include and require commands (we don’t want to lint the entire web app) and includes the file, LCB calls lc-compile with no output file (but you still get interface files generated).

The other options to let atom know it is a LCS file are to have a shebang or Emacs mode comment on the first line as seen above but the extension is obviously the simplest thing to do.

Cheers

Monte