Home servers, anyone?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Oct 27 16:27:54 EDT 2015

OIC. I'm assuming you've spoken with the ISP about a fixed address. If it's a home level DSL, they won't want to do that, because technically you aren't supposed to be running a server.

The best way to go about this is to set up an authoratative DNS server for your "domain". Here's a good article on the subject.

http://www.boutell.com/innards/authoritativedns.html

Bob S