AW: What happens when enabling Hi-DPI scaling?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 27 08:59:49 EDT 2015

Sometimes when I don't get any answers on a post, I wonder if the reason
was, that the issue is so exotic, that nobody else has experienced it and
can't help, or that the issue is just so basic, that it is too self-evident
to answer.
I try to ask a more simple question
Do you enable "Hi-DPI scaling" in the standalone settings for windows since
6.7.7 by standard or never? (I can't test the difference myself, not having
a Hi-DPI monitor)
Thanks
Tiemo