Keep Selection Focus When Switching to Substack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 26 11:16:24 EDT 2015

I think the reply was to trap for suspendStack in your apps, save the current selection and selectedObject, then trap for resumeStack and set it again. It's the only way I've found to do it. It's a pain, but not difficult to implement. I agree that the selection for a stack should not deselect when switching to another stack or app. I suppose then that the selection should be a stack property instead of a global one, but I don't see how they could change it now.

Bob S