What is "Open Language"?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Oct 24 12:10:10 EDT 2015

I was looking for a clear definition of LiveCode's proposed "Open
Language", but I've come up empty.

The original Kickstarter page says only:

    We will introduce a new technology called “Open Language”.
    With Open Language, the more technical members of our community
    can create English-like words and phrases to enable everyone to
    write programs that use any aspect of a computer or device. If
    you’re technical, you can read all about that here.

...where "here" is a link to a blog post that no longer exists.

Within the community there have been broadly varying ideas about what
"Open Language" might entail, and I was hoping that blog post might
clear things up but alas it's not even in the Wayback Machine.

Anyone here have a copy of that blog post?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems