Sending encrypted and authenticated emails

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 23 19:11:47 EDT 2015

Hi all.

I just figured out how to send encrypted authenticated emails via Exchange servers (although the same process applies to non-Exchange systems) via a shell. Telnet has to be installed to do this however, and Windows 7 and up have the telnet client disabled by default for some reason. If I can use the sockets commands built into Livecode, I will attempt to do that instead.

I am going to put together a library stack, and will probably need to beta test it. Anyone interested please send me a private message, and I will get a copy out to you at the earliest convenience.

Bob S