REST API support (and OAuth too)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 23 13:00:39 EDT 2015

I periodically run into people who say they can't use LC with some REST
APIs, but I've not been able to solicit specifics about what's not
working for them.

Most REST APIs require GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE.  I know LC supports
GET and POST, but are PUT and DELETE supported for HTTP as they are for FTP?

Related, very few APIs are useful without OAuth support - is there a
library in our community available under permissive license which
provides that?

TIA -

--
  Richard Gaskin