[ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 22 13:33:54 EDT 2015

I need a lot more info before I could start using this. I read the "instructions" for the linter plugin for livecode, but it makes no sense, and adding what they have there to the config file and putting the path to Livecode (I assume that is what they are looking for) throws an error in Atom.

So am I supposed to copy scripts back and forth, or is Atom supposed to be able to jack into my Livecode stack and read the scripts in the individual objects? Don't see how that is possible, and I don't see how it would be better, or that much better to use Atom as an alternative script editor for LC. Perhaps for LC server.

Bob S