AW: LC 6.7.6 / 6.7.8 (rc 1) No externals.txt config file found

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 22 03:15:59 EDT 2015

The only externals.txt I know on my Win 7 machine, is in the folder:
C:\Users\myUser\Documents\My LiveCode\Externals
I have three entries in this file, like: Valentina4,v4rev.dll
The two others are also from third party, one of them is that one listed in
the warning of the standalone build. The other one isn't listed in the
warning. What could be missing, where else does the standalone builder looks
for the externals.txt?
Any idea what is missing here?
Tiemo