Helpppppp, LC crashes on opening a project!

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Wed Oct 21 19:08:21 EDT 2015

And thanks Mark, you got me thinking…

Added the stack as a substack of a new stack, emptied all the fields and removed the image and the stack opens again!
Now I know what to to, thanks again!

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com