[ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Oct 21 15:20:18 EDT 2015

> On 22 Oct 2015, at 5:05 am, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:
>
> Open Atom
> Go to Preferences
> Select Install
> Make sure Packages is selected (it's the default)
> Type livecode into the search box and press return
> "language-livecode" should be top of the list
> Press Install

And you also need the linter package if you want to see script errors and then check the livecode package settings and you will see some additional setup for the linter. For livecode script & server it needs to know where a server engine is. If you symlink it to somewhere on $PATH as livecode-server then you can leave it as default. For livecode builder it needs to know where lc-compile and the standard modules are. These default assuming you have the livecode repo installed but I assume you can extract them from a livecode install. I mentioned to Peter B it might be nice if LC had an install command line tools option to handle this stuff.

Cheers

Monte