Helpppppp, LC crashes on opening a project!

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Wed Oct 21 13:30:13 EDT 2015

I’m using LC Community 7.1 and for the second time in a week LC gives the cursor of death when I reopen a project!

The first time I was able to retrieve all code using Bbedit, and I was able to continue to work, starting all over. I could save, open, close, open again, no problems.
But yesterday I saved the project, made a copy in the finder as a back-up, and now LC hans again when I try to open it…

I also tried 8.0, same result.
I tried to start without any extensions, same result.
Nothing has changed, older projects work fine, only this new one.

Is this my punishment for not developing during the last couple of months, grrrrr…..

Anyone any suggestions?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com <http://www.publishingtools4u.com/>