[OT] Mac/Window duopoly assumptions

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 21 12:03:50 EDT 2015

This is rather like a person who drives a propane vehicle getting upset because there aren't just as many propane refilling stations as there are gas stations. Sorry Richmond. Software vendors are not trying to be fair. They are trying to feed their families, and no one accepts good feelings as currency.

Bob S