LC8 Geometry Manager

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:08:05 EDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:45 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> Done - 16248.
>
> I've added the following to your Bug Report:

I was the one who added the List post and my comment was wrong - as I based
it on a working Stack which already had populated fields. Working on a New
Stack and moving new empty Label, Field, Scrolling Field, Table Field, and
Scrolling List Field to a blank Card and then opening the Property
Inspector I see the following:

Table Tool not available for: Label and Field
Table Tool available for: Scrolling Field, Table Field and Scrolling List
Field

Place tab delimited data into a Label or Field does NOT make the Table Tool
available in the PI. There appears to be no way to set the Tab Stops for a
Label or Field using the PI.

On a slight tangent I also note that in the Property Inspector, for a Label
and Field these properties appear in this order:

3-D
Lock Text

But are reversed for Scrolling Field, Table Field and Scrolling List Field
and appear as:

Lock Text
3-D