Quicktime in Windows 10?

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Oct 19 18:12:26 EDT 2015

If QT stops working, I am dead in the water for my projects, the major one that requires interoperability among OSX and all modern versions of Windows for a classroom of college students—it has to work for all of them, or it’s $ refunds back to all.

But this danger goes away if LC suddenly, magically produces a player widget, and LC8 is good to go. I haven’t tested LC8 much, because without the universal player control I can’t use it.

Peter