Access to antenna signal data

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Mon Oct 19 16:57:24 EDT 2015

It is more for internal use rather than going into the app store.
I found an interesting method on the iPhone to get it into "field mode" but
would love to be able to program around this data coming in via LC!

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-see-your-iphones-true-cell-signal-strength-2014-11

SKIP

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 4:52 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com