Looking for SVG Test files

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 15:54:58 EDT 2015

On 18/10/15 20:41, Colin Holgate wrote:
> I was, of course, just teasing, and not attempting to make a logical statement!

If you want me to rise to the bait, that one's about the best bet.

As I remember watching the O.J.Simpson car chase with Todor and Elka
Georgiev
over lunch in Carbondale, Illinois, and discussing it in Bulgarian,
I think I can have a prior claim to associating with Photoshop 'types'.

http://www.tgeorgiev.net/RadianceCameras/

Richmond.