Starting off with LC & Raspberry Pi's

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Oct 16 21:36:11 EDT 2015

On 10/16/2015 11:31 AM, Paul Hibbert wrote:

>> Q. LC v6.5.1seems to be the latest version of LC that will run on the Pi, which is fine, but is there any likelihood of future releases being made ?
>
> As far as I know there is, the LC team have all been pretty busy lately and much of the RPi work was done by Fraser, I understand he is still very keen to continue. Maybe when LC8 is stabilised.

Yeah, I would wait a while on this. I attempted to rebuild the engine on
a pi2 recently and failed. I think the make files need updating since
the migration to gyp. It's on my backburner to-do list to look into it,
but not soon. And given the fact that the team has decided to
end-of-life everything except LC8 I think I'll wait for LC8 to settle
down a bit before refactoring the build files.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com