Sockets

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:47:49 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Eric Corbett <eric at canelasoftware.com>
wrote:

> Bonus: How do I use the "|[connection id]”? I use an id for open socket
> and write to, but the address from the readSocket callback does not contain
> an ID. Is this a bug? I use write to… with message… and this handler has
> the ID as part of the address, but what use is it for the client if the
> server does not get it?

The gist of it is that when you listen on at the server, and opensocket at
the client, you specify handlers.  That handler is then called when there
is a message from the other.

If you search the archives, there should be a link where you could download
my old master/slave stacks, which talk to one another.
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462