CSV again.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 16 17:53:05 EDT 2015

The force is strong with this one.

Bob S

On Oct 16, 2015, at 09:19 , Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com<mailto:MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>> wrote:

No, the problem isn't that LC use LF and CR for ascii(10) and ignores
ascii(13).  That's just a personal problem.

The problem, here, is that the csv parser handles a naked line and a
terminated line differently.  If the line is terminated, it parses it one
way, and if it is not, it parses it (incorrectly) a different way, which
makes me wonder if this is the latest version.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:28 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com<mailto:bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>>