uncrufting a stack file?

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Fri Oct 16 14:03:17 EDT 2015

Hi,

Not sure of your platform or LC version, but perhaps this is relevant: I
went through a period of chronic crashes while saving work on a large
project that originated two years ago in LC 5.5 and is now in LC 7.1. The
crashes were happening on Win 7, LC 7.x (pre 7.1). What helped reduce, but
not eliminate, the crashes was to reinstall LC and to thin out my active
plug-ins.

I still get some crashes, but rarely when saving. Most of my crashes seem to
involve the Project Browser or copy/cut/paste actions. Another crash inducer
for me is to put the script editor window on a second screen while the main
IDE is on the first screen.

Again, all that was on Windows (7) in LC 7.x.

HTH,
Tom